DREAM TEAM vs. TEAM NC

A public board to discuss North Carolina high school and amateur wrestling.

Moderators: JRuthe, L. Lawson, DB

DREAM TEAM vs. TEAM NC

Postby Coach Pryor » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:41 am

Yeah I bet you think this is a competition between Dream Team and Team NC. It's actually the opposite. :-)

NC Dream Team and Team NC teamed up together for an all-star practice. I know this was just a practice but I had to tell others about it because it was great to have 2 all-star teams joining together. We joined forces and we have a few wrestlers competing on both teams, Dream Team going to militia duals and Team NC going to Disney Duals. Since everyone enjoyed it and had a great practice, we would look further to practicing with other clubs in North Carolina. Hopefully they will accept our offer. Big thanks to coach Randy Dennis(Dynamic and Team NC coach) for taking the lead and help run a good practice and Barbara Funder for taking alot of great pictures(and I mean alot). Also, big thanks to the wrestlers on these teams and their parents and coaches for helping and allowing this opportunity. Without their cooperation, these all-star teams would not be able to assemble. Good Luck to all NC wrestlers training hard and trying to be the best!

Coach Pierre Pryor
Coach Pryor

Re: DREAM TEAM vs. TEAM NC

Postby greysuirrel44 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 am

can anyone post the picture we took at nc state? by the way the practice was awesome very tough.

kyle narburgh
greysuirrel44
Board Newbie

Postby Utley » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:08 am

I think those pictures were posted a while ago, u may need to scroll all the way down to see them.
DeShawn Utley
Dynamic Wrestling Club
Utley
Silver Medalist Member

Postby Coach Pryor » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 am

I will talk to Mrs. Funder about posting the pics she took. The pics kyle is talking about are from the latest practice we just had 2 days ago. This practice was different but just as good as the one we had with Cary Kolat running it.
Coach Pryor

Postby BAF » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 am

Here's the link to a Shutterfly album you can copy and paste into your browser:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AaOGTho3ZuWLEig

again...anyone can view, and if you'd like to save them to your computer for free, join Shutterfly for free with your email address and a password...I hope I got some of everyone there...

I have also posted the pictures on FB in case anyone would like to check them out there...

It was a great, tough practice with everybody benefitting from it. Thank you coaches Pryor and Dennis for organizing, and I agree, more of the same would be great and would definitely promote NC wrestling and a feeling of unity between everyone involved. Good luck to both teams!
BAF

Postby tbright » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:10 pm

man that sounds great i wish i could have been there. it would be good if some of the Arrichoin guys was on that team also that would make us even better. see ya thursday!
tbright

Postby markerhs » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Coach Pryor do you have the winners of that raffle anywhere?
markerhs
Board Newbie

Postby Coach Pryor » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:15 am

you can now go to my website to view the winners. www.nlewrestling.com
Coach Pryor

Postby nobigdeal » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Great job by the coaches getting all these wrestlers together...only way for them to get better is to have a 'matroom' with great competition. Kudos to Randy and Coach Pryor for putting this together...
nobigdeal

Return to Wrestling